It’s fall! Kind of. It’s still over 90 most days & over 80 the rest, but I am still looking forward to doing all the Fall Things!
Without further delay:
- Go to Medieval Times (aka relive our childhoods).
- Have a horror movie marathon.
- Go to the Atalaya craft fair/show.
- Bake some sort of goodie for Shane’s coworkers.
- Make homemade applesauce.
- Switch to tea from coffee (again).
- Photograph a sunrise on the beach.
- Watch all the Harry Potter movies.
- Walk by the Intracoastal waterway.
- Go to 4 community-type events.
- Make apple cupcakes.
- Try a new soup or chili recipe.
- Read a few creepy crawly horror novels.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market.
- Drink hot chocolate on the porch after dark.
- Start volunteering somewhere.
- Make apple cider.
- Get a salted caramel mocha and apple cider doughnut from Starbucks.
- Buy some new (cozy) leggings.
- Make a Christmas wreath for the front door (if I wait until winter it’ll be too late).
I’m really looking forward to my first beach Fall – I can’t wait to have the entire beach to myself to photograph. I love Fall anyway, but being here will be a slightly different experience to living in the Foothills. I’ll check back in in December to see how well I did.