What I Read
How did I not read more? I feel like I read tons, but I guess not.
What I Watched
- So dark and so good! I love Cassidy and would probably watch a show completely around him. Since I want to name a daughter Cassidy I keep telling Shane that when she’s 13 I’m going to watch Preacher with her and tell her that she’s named after him. Note: season 1 is better than season 2.
- King of the Hill
- I watched this show as a kid and I’m really enjoying re-watching it on Hulu.
- Bob’s Burgers
- I love this show. It’s so so good.
What I Cooked/Ate
- Shepherd’s Pie for Shane’s birthday. We found ground lamb at Lowe’s Foods and it turned out incredibly delicious. I ate it for 5 meals in a row, which never happens.
- Thanksgiving dinner! Shane and I cooked Cornish Game Hens, deviled eggs, mashed potatoes, red wine & mushroom gravy, & crescent rolls. We forgot vegetables, though. I wanted sauteed green beans, but I forgot to remind him to cook them.
- Actual lunch food at our diner. The waitress is starting to recognize us, I think. I had a Bacon Cheddar BBQ burger that was super tasty.
- More grocery store sushi.
- Another monthly trip to Steak and Shake. Probably the last one, since I’m going to try to eat healthier.
What I Did
- Cooked Thanksgiving dinner with Shane.
- Took a 4 hour nap (in 2 phases) and then slept a full night, which is unheard of. I rarely take naps even though I love them deeply.
- Spent 3 days and 2 nights in the Upstate. Changed to a different hotel and I really liked it. Though my first room had a busted fridge and I had to change rooms since I needed the fridge.
- Did a ton of Christmas shopping.
- Opened so many packages!
- Worked really hard at cleaning and organizing the apartment. I want to have a “fresh start” with 2019 so I’m working on getting things organized.