I did not do so hot on the Fall Bucket List of 2018. But I did do 8 of them which is close-ish to half, right?
What Got Done:
- Have a horror movie marathon.
- Okay, so it was 3 horror movies. That’s more than I normally watch.
- Go to the Atalaya craft fair/show.
- I love Atalaya and the craft fair was amazing!
- Make homemade applesauce.
- This was a kind-of success – it tasted okay but not great.
- Switch to tea from coffee (again).
- Ish. I started drinking more tea, but we bought some fancy pants coffee so I’m still drinking the in the morning.
- Try a new soup or chili recipe.
- We tried the Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli from SkinnyTaste. All of he recipes are so good!
- Read a few creepy crawly horror novels.
- Drink hot chocolate on the porch after dark.
- I didn’t spend too long out there because the weather’s not be friendly, but I did it!
- Get a salted caramel mocha
and apple cider doughnut from Starbucks.
- I truly love salted caramel mochas! I skipped the doughnut, but I’m sure it would have been lovely.
- Buy some new (cozy) leggings.
- Amazon really came through for me and I now own 3 pairs of fleece-lined leggings.
- Make a Christmas wreath for the front door. I’ll cover this later this month.
What I Didn’t Do:
- Go to Medieval Times (aka relive our childhoods).
- Bake some sort of goodie for Shane’s coworkers.
- Photograph a sunrise on the beach.
- Watch all the Harry Potter movies.
- Walk by the Intracoastal waterway.
- Go to 4 community-type events.
- Make apple cupcakes.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market.
- Start volunteering somewhere.
- Make apple cider.