I’m jumping on the “22 in 22” trend… hard. Every Monday this month I’ll be posting a 22 list, starting with this general one. Upcoming lists are: 22 Outdoor Things, 22 Books I Want to Read, and 22 Things I Want to Learn.
I’m excited to get things accomplished in 2022 – I’ve been really stuck in a rut and even with the never-ending pandemic, I’m ready for a HUGE change.
- Read 52 books this year.
- Listen to 26 audiobooks (included in the above).
- Read 13 physical books (also included in the 52).
- Read 12 non-fiction books.
- Including 4 pro-dev
- Celebrate my 35th birthday.
- Celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.
- Celebrate the holidays the way they I feel like they should be:Valentine’s Day
- July 4th
- Finish my crochet blanket.
- Finish Jon & Dad’s blankets.
- Start/Finish 2 new crochet projects.
- Complete 6 non-crochet craft projects.
- Cook a new recipe at least once a month.
- Keep Coffee & Crows going all year.
- Journal at least once a month.
- Write a book.
- Get a tattoo.
- Lose roughly 40 pounds.
- Complete physical therapy.
- Thrive at my new job.
- Be a better wife.
- Be a better daughter/sister.
I’ll be back at the end of the month to check in on this list (and all the others). I know it seems like a lot, with all 4 lists, but the other 3 aren’t really my 2022 goals. They’re more 2022 wish lists – things I want to do/accomplish but won’t be upset if I don’t get around to them. I’ll still check in on them, though.