I didn’t forget this list! Okay, I did forget that I hadn’t posted it, but I didn’t forget that it existed. This is literally a list of things I want to do that are outside, along with outdoors-adjacent things, not only “outdoorsy activities”.
- Take the kayaks out
once a monthfrequently.
- End Of Jan Note: I did not get to take them out in January. I only want to go out with Shane (I am terrified of getting lost in the marsh) and he only gets 2 weekends off a month and I was flying on one of them, so it didn’t work out. The spirit of the goal remains, though.
- Take the kayaks somewhere new.
- Go kayak fishing with Shane.
- Go surf/pier fishing with Shane/Dad.
- Go camping (at least) once a quarter.
- Camp somewhere new.
- Camp somewhere we already love.
- Have a picnic in Forsyth Park.
- Hike Wormsloe Historic Site…..or just visit it.
- Take a kayaking class at Savannah Canoe & Kayak.
- Go on a trip with Savannah Canoe & Kayak.
- Two words – beach trips. Plural.
- Coligny Beach Park
- Butter Bean Beach
- Back River Beach
- Spend the day on Tybee Island.
- Do a photoshoot at the Driftwood Beach on Jekyll Island.
- Do several outdoor Savannah photoshoots.
- Go to the Savannah Botanical Gardens.
- Visit all 22 squares.
- Hike at the Savannah Ogeechee Canal.
- Start running outside – not on a treadmill.
- Make it a point to do pool days.
- Finalize the camping “bins” and figure out what we do/don’t need.
- Get a better tent.